Basic Licensing Requirements
You must be at least 18 years old, have a high school diploma, have successfully completed two approved pre-license courses (a 60-hour course in Real Estate Fundamentals and a 30-hour course in Real Estate Practices), and pass the state licensing exam.
Pre-license Package 90 Clock Hours—$275.00
This package combines Washington Fundamentals, Real Estate Practices, and the Broker’s Cram to provide you with the best pre-license education available. You must complete both Fundamentals and Practices before taking the Washington real estate license exam.
Washington Real Estate Fundamentals is a 60-hour course that must be successfully completed along with the Real Estate Practices before a person can sit for the Washington real estate license examination. Fundamentals is a comprehensive course that is directed at someone with little or no experience in real estate. About 90% of our students pass the license exam on their first attempt.
Animation, sound, full color photos, sharp graphics, and an interactive teaching/learning style are what make this course unique. With most computer-based courses, all you’ll get is a textbook in plain type on your screen. Our goal was to involve and engage our students, and this course accomplishes that. Experience the new benchmark for distance-based learning with Fundamentals online.
Registering for the Courses
- Open your browser, type in www.seattleschoolofrealestate.com in the address bar, and hit Enter.
- Click on the “Order Now” button next to Washington Pre-License Complete Professional Package. This includes your 60 hours Fundamentals, 30 hour Practices and a cram course
- Click on “Create an Account”
- Fill out the necessary information and click “Create Account”
- Continue to check out. You will be able to start your course immediately
For Real Estate Career and Real Estate School Information. Click Here.